Wednesday, October 19, 2011

marco z's ticket into blogging

well i never thought i would get into this blogging gig but here i am. if you must now, this is how i got my ticket in.

i recently finished editing a video for my upcoming debut single/e.p. 'i'm a bird' i am set on spreading around the web and i was told to check out blogs to get some exposure. since i've never been too much involved in these things (mainly because of the sheer quantity of them and my primal fear of getting "lost") i assumed this would become nothing less than a cynical affair where i would need to shamelessly surrender to unilateral self-promotion. little did i know that these past three days of "research" have been my personal pop musical renaissance discovering and rediscovering all the stuff i loved as a teenager and which i had assumed would forever stay out of my focus. up until the wee hours i got pleasantly entangled into a web spun by guys and girls putting hours of work and dedication into sharing whatever they consider their lives are worth living for. all this has given me the urge to try and give something back that will hopefully give anyone (even if it's just one single person) a hint of the same sensation i'm currently going through. it's not going to be completely similar i'm sure - i'm really set on getting my own music out there too - however i do like sharing whatever i think is worthwhile noticing and i do like writing. add to that my current state of self-confidence and you've got yourself marco z's ticket into blogging right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment